A new Web site provides direct access to Schneider Electric’s many solutions to meet Codes & Standards requirements. This new site, which you can reach at www.schneider-electric.us/go/codes includes many new features:
- An expanded Technical Library provides frequently requested codes and standards information on applications, products, the National Electrical Code and more.
- New product certification area, allowing users to search for Schneider Electric products in both UL and CSA databases.
- Ability to register to receive Codes and Standards updates when released by the Industry and Government Affairs Organization.
- A training request link for those wishing to have information on Codes and Standards seminars that may be useful to their business. (fee based)
- A special section for Electrical Inspectors with the most current information on code. changes, the importance of electrical inspections and links to other key areas that will help inspectors perform their inspection activities .
- A special contact us section that will allow us to receive specific comments, suggestions and questions. Plus, the new structure will facilitate your searches for specific details.
Schneider Electric’s team of professionals work each and every day in the codes and standards arena to understand what is changing and how those changes will impact you, our customer.