TURCK introduces new incremental magnetic encoders designed with a miniature 24 mm diameter housing. The Kübler by TURCK 2430 shaft and 2440 hollow shaft encoders deliver the small footprint required for space restricted installations, while their non-contact technology ensures exceptional ruggedness.
These Kübler by TURCK encoders offer a wide temperature range, -20 to 85°C, and a maximum speed rating of 12,000 RPM. Though incredibly compact, the 2430 and 2440 models are available with radial and axial cable outlets—extending their applicability in space restricted areas.
- Compact size, 24mm diameter
- Non-contact measurement system
- IP50 rated fl ange side (IP67 rating optional), IP64 rated housing side (IP67 optional)
- -4 to 185°F (-20 to 85°C)
- Radial or axial cable outlet
- Shaft or blind hollow shaft version maximum speed: 12,000 RPM
- Shaft load capacity: radial 18 N, axial 20 N
- Shock resistance: DIN-IEC 68-2-27 > 100 g (1000 m/s2), 6ms
- Vibration resistance: DIN-IEC 68-2-27 > 10 g(100 m/s2), 55-2000 Hz
- Available up to 256 ppr
- Weight: approx. 0.2 lbs with 2 meter cable