The Banner Engineering Flush Mount E-Stop buttons are ideal for various emergency stop safety applications. The easy-to-install E-Stops are available with two color: yellow (or green) and red lighting, or one color: red lighting only for bright and highly visible status indication. The EZ-LIGHT® logic provides an illuminated (e.g. yellow) base when the button is armed and the machine is in RUN mode, and turns to a flashing (or solid) red whenever the button is pushed. The base of an armed button can also turn to a steady red (from yellow or green) when a STOP condition exists by applying an external signal.
The E-Stops are available with standard 40 mm actuator or a 44 mm lockable actuator. The lockable style actuator can provide supervisory or personal control and is intended to prevent unauthorized or accidental resetting of a pushed button by applying a padlock once the button is actuated. It is important to note that the lockable models are not to be used as an energy isolating device or as the sole means of complying with Lockout/Tagout.
- Push-to-stop, twist-to-release (both styles) or pull-to-release (standard actuator) operation per IEC60947-5-5.
- Latching design complies with ISO 13850; direct (positive) opening operation per IEC 60947-5-1.
- Safe Break Action ensures NC contacts will open if the contact block is separated from the actuator
- Multiple buttons can be interfaced and series connected with CSS Series Hookup Cordsets
- Compliant with ANSI B11.19, ANSI NFPA79, and IEC/EN 60204-1 Emergency Stop requirements
- Models with EZ-LIGHT® logic indication with yellow or green and red (flash or solid) indication of actuation (armed or depressed/latched button) and machine status (solid red – optional) allows for easy identification of the status or the E-Stop button.
- 8-pin M12/Euro-style Quick Disconnect with 2NC and a PNP NO auxiliary output, and 5-pin QD models with 2NC designed to interface with Safety BUS nodes/gateways.
- Easy installation with no assembly, individual wiring or additional enclosure required
- Reduces intensive labor costs with a fully enclosed E-Stop button ready for installation
- Rugged design rated to IP65.
- “Emergency Stop” legend label included.