The Q4X from Banner Engineering is the next generation problem-solving sensor, but it builds upon and complements existing Banner sensors. The QS18 laser adjustable field and QS30 expert laser diffuse sensors have been Banner’s go-to, problem-solving products for many years for challenging part-presence applications.
The Q4X expands the types of applications Banner can solve, by offering a rugged, stainless steel, versatile sensor that can solve a variety of challenging application and adding distance-based detection to the product portfolio.
- Solves difficult distance-based applications regardless of target surface reflectivity, including black foam on black plastic, black rubber in front of metal, multicolor packaging and targets of all colors
- Reliable sensing range of 25 to 300mm
- Able to detect height changes as small as 1mm
- Angled four-digit display with submillimeter resolution is easily viewed from multiple vantage points
- Display provides clear user feedback for easy setup, and bright output indicator provides high visibility of sensor operation
- Intuitive setup utilizing three tactile buttons conveniently located below the display
- Durable and robust construction resists mechanical impact, over tightening and extreme vibration
- FDA grade stainless steel, chemically-resistant material and laser marked sensor information withstands aggressive cleaning procedures
- Rated to IP67, IP68 and IP69K
- Superior ambient light resistance