Banner Engineering’s recently released K70 Touch Button is now available in models featuring Banner’s reliable and field-proven SureCross® wireless technology. These wirelessly-enabled touch buttons provide vivid, easy-to-see visual status indication and are capable of sending and receiving operator-actuated outputs in hard to reach locations where wired connections are cost prohibitive, cumbersome, or simply not possible.
The wireless K70 touch button is available in 900 MHz or 2.4 GHz models and is designed to be used with a matching Banner wireless gateway. A wireless node is embedded in the 30 mm base and integrates easily into any SureCross wireless network. Users can combine wireless K70 touch buttons with wireless TL70 tower lights to further leverage wireless networks with indication and actuation.
- Smart electric field sensing technology provides excellent immunity to false triggering caused by foreign material buildup and exposure to direct water spray
- Rugged, compact, highly visible multicolor button
- 5 color options, up to 3 colors in one device
- IP65 polycarbonate construction
- Superior noise immunity
- Supply voltage: 12 – 30VDC
- Operating Temp: -40°C to 70°C (-40°F to 158°F)
- Custom laser surface marking available