Schneider Electric’s OsiSense XMLP is the smallest low-pressure sensor available. It will help you optimize the design of machines for a wide range of applications, such as vacuum lifting, suction-pad material handling, water pumping, heating, and many others. Its compact size makes it easier to install even in the most confined spaces.
OsiSense XMLP offers maximized reliability thanks to its robust housing. Depending on the electrical connector, it boasts the IP65, IP67, or IP69K degree of protection.
The OsiSense XMLP range delivers top-level functionality thanks to its ceramic pressure-cell technology for low-pressure [< -14.5 psi] measurement, including combined pressure ranges. It can be mounted through a remote connection or directly on the compatible OsiSense ZMLP pressure switch with display, offering an easy and economical solution for low-pressure management.
- High overpressure withstand (up to x4 nominal pressure)
- High resistance to corrosion (stainless steel 316L housing)
- IP65, IP67, or IP69K degrees of protection (depending on the connector)
- Standard and combined pressure ranges, in bar and psi
- Various analog output types: 4 – 20 mA, 0 – 10 V, or 0.5 – 4.5 V
- Different electrical connectors: M12 male 4-pin or EN 175301-803-A. Packard Metri-Pack 150 or 2m cable
- The most common fluid entry types: G1/4 male, 1/4″ – 18NPT male or 7/16-20UNF female