The new MACX MCR-VDC voltage transducers replace the previous DC voltage transducer MCR-VDC-UI-B-DC (part number 2811116). Enhancements to the new modules include optional PT push-in connection technology, an improved programming experience, and an aesthetically pleasing gray housing. Users of the previous module will find that the new modules feature the same footprint, identical technical capabilities, and a lower list price to ease the transition from the older design to the new design.
In addition to these product improvements, Phoenix Contact is excited to announce that the MACX MCR-VDC transducer family has recently secured “UL/cUL Listed” approval status. The UL approval — combined with tweaks to the design and user experience — helps to make MACX MCR-VDC transducers the ideal solution for accurate DC voltage measurement in a wide range of applications.
- SAME: bipolar input voltage measurement from 0…±20VDC to 0…±660VDC
- SAME: ±20% zero/span adjustment available
- SAME: high degree of accuracy; less than 1% error throughout published operating ranges
- NEW: unipolar input voltage measurement from 0…20VDC to 0…660VDC
- NEW: selectable analog outputs: 2-10V/4-20mA (unipolar) or ±10V/0 to ±20mA (bipolar)
- NEW: optional teach-in function simplifies zero/span adjustments
- NEW: internal jumpers no longer required for input range selection
- NEW: expanded operating temperature range of -25°C to +60°C
- NEW: available PT push-in connection technology