SMC Pneumatics has updated their VBA series of booster regulators with improved service life, reduced noise, and improved reliability.
- Factory air pressure has been increased by up to four times.
- Air-only operation requires no power supply or electrical wiring.
- Installation is done by simply inserting the unit in the air line, requiring less space than installing the compressor.
- Since there is no electricity used, very little heat is generated, eliminating any impact on cylinders, solenoid valves, etc.
- Bumper on the impact part of the switch valve reduces noise by 13dB.
- Built-in mesh filter at IN port prevents operation failure due to foreign matter.
- Integrated air-feeding tube with the main tube mitigates condensation.
- 1/8″ gauge ports allows the use of standard fittings for remote pressure monitoring, etc.
- Optional elbow silencer for more compact installation.