Fortress Interlocks amGardpro is the ultimate range of modular safety gate switch interlocks for heavy duty applications. Its unique modular construction allows easy configuration and provides total electro-mechanical solutions for practically any safeguarding application up to SIL3 (EN/IEC 60261) Category 4 and PLe (EN/ISO 13849-1).
With its unrivalled design concept, amGardpro offers a range of fully integrated safety interlocks, including solenoid and non-solenoid safety switches complete with a host of additional options including key control modules, emergency release, redundant sensors, lock out/tag out and push buttons, estops and indication lights for enhanced functionality. The robust construction of this range makes it ideal for use in a wide range of industrial applications when safety, strength and reliability are of paramount importance.
The amGardpro system replaces all adaptions normally fitted within a guarding system, such that additional hardware like door catches, actuators, closing mechanisms, internal release mechanisms, key functions including authorised access and deadlocks are no longer needed. All of these separate functions can be incorporated into amGardpro configurations, resulting in the most flexible safety interlock solution available for today’s industrial environment.
Improved Standards Compliance
- Complies with all new and forthcoming machine safety standards.
- Integrated redundancy sensor solution (with coding options).
- Single motion emergency escape release regardless of solenoid or trapped key locking mechanism.
Enhanced Machine Control Functionality
- Integrated pushbutton control in single unit.
- Up to 3 Illuminated Pushbuttons/Lamps/Selector Switches, plus 1 E-Stop.
- Up to 10 Safety/Access keys in one configuration.
- Stainless steel heads with mounting point, increasing retention force to market leading 10KN.
- Standardisation and enhancement of all anti-vibration features.
- Improved weather resistance.