The Q4X analog versatile, rugged laser measurement sensor from Banner Engineering is the latest addition to the family of Q4X sensors, building upon the success of the Q4X discrete model, which has solved challenging applications across many industries. As a new addition to Banner’s measurement sensor offering, the Q4X analog expands the types of applications Banner can solve, providing continuous measurement of challenging targets from dark to reflective out to 300 mm. In addition to its longer range and greater excess gain, the Q4X is now further differentiated from the LR-Z, which is only available with discrete outputs.
- Reliably detects sub-millimeter distance changes
- Continuous measurement of challenging targets from dark to reflective, out to 300 mm
- Simplified user experience with analog (V) or distance (mm) readout from the angled, four-digit display
- Easy setup with responsive buttons
- Durable and robust construction resists mechanical impact, over tightening and extreme vibration
- FDA-grade stainless steel, chemically-resistant housing rated to IP69K and laser-marked sensor information withstands aggressive cleaning procedures
- Superior ambient light resistance