Banner Engineering’s CL50 column light provides a large and high-visibility indicator light for use in public areas, on machinery, and in factories. The CL50 column light is the largest illuminated light in Banner’s indicator light product offering. The light is visible from 360 degrees around the light. Also, models with the audible tone generator can draw immediate attention to the indicator light for situations where the operator’s back is normally to the light.
Typical applications include packaging machinery, automotive work cells, operator stations, and semiconductor equipment. New markets and applications can be found in public locations such as retail cashier positions and information kiosks.
- No assembly required; the complete light is shipped from the factory ready to be installed in minutes.
- 30 mm threaded base for direct cabinet mounting with a single drilled hole; Banner offers an extensive variety of bracket and vertical standoff mounting accessories.
- The LED light sources provide low power consumption (only 2 watts) and long life (100,000 hours on average).
- The large single illuminated segment provides easy-to-see operator guidance and indication of equipment status at long distances.
- Models with 1, 2, or 3 colors are available.
- An audible tone with variable intensity can be added to any model.
- System is completely self-contained; no controller needed.
- Immune to EMI and RFI interference.
- General purpose models are rated IP67, Audible models are rated IP50.
- Pre-assembled connection options include: 4 or 5-pin Euro-style (M12) QD connector, 2 m (6.5’) cable, or 150 mm (6”) PVC pigtail.
- 18 to 30V dc operation.