Pro-face America, North American division of Digital Electronics, the global leader of Human Machine Interface (HMI), Operator Interfaces, and Industrial Computers, announces the release of the AGP4104. The AGP4104 is a 3.5” HMI with Ethernet connectivity, and represents an expansion to the existing serial communication series of compact operator interfaces.
The Ethernet connection simplifies the user’s option to connect to a vast selection of third party PLC’s, drives, bar code readers, and other devices. The AGP4104 is programmed using the free edition of the Pro-face development software allowing the programmer to select from a comprehensive list of communication drivers and protocols; which include Rockwell Automation, Omron, GE, and Mitsubishi.
- Crisp, clear and bright, 200 x 80 resolution Monochrome LCD Display
- No Grid Analog Touch Panel for improved visibility and precise part placement
- Touch Panel operation with in a text panel replacement form factor
- Energy efficient, maintenance free LED backlight
- G1 models have a Green display supporting event based change to Orange/Red to alert operators
- W1 models have a White display supporting event based change to Pink/Red to alert operators
- 2 USB ports, plus one Ethernet Interface for device communication
- Programs with the free Limited Edition of GP-Pro EX