With unique one-click mounting and a rotating detection head, the new OsiSense™ XS cubic sensor can be installed quickly and easily on your machines or equipment. Maintenance is simplified thanks to quick mounting and removal, as well as LED indicators of sensor status that are clearly visible from a long distance and from any direction.
- One-click concept makes operation and servicing easier
- Available in cubic and rectangular versions
- 5-position turret head, enabling accurate detection in any direction. Orientation of the head can be adjusted manually and quickly without any special tools.
- Robustness and compliance with SIL2
- First general purpose proximity sensor with SIL2 certification (Safety Integrity Level 2)
- Perfectly suited for use in those industrial applications where there is a high risk of damage or collision with moving parts. Discrete and Analog versions available
- IP69K tested and validated for use in rough industrial environments.