Phoenix Contact’s out of the box, ready-to-connect PTFIX distribution blocks can be configured to satisfy multiple applications. With different mounting options, number of terminal points, and size variants — as well as Phoenix Contact’s own Push-in Technology — PTFIX blocks make voltage distribution as simple as ever.
Multiple mounting options including: DIN rail, adhesive, and flange options. Experience up to 50 percent space savings on the DIN rail, thanks to transverse mounting.
Save time and wire with ease using Push-in-Technology. Reduce manual bridging with assembly-ready blocks right out of the box.
Minimize Wiring Mistakes
Color-coded assignment of conductors and terminal points for intuitive and safe installation. Available in eleven color options.
- Can be bridged and aligned with standard plug-in bridges
- 1.5 mm2, 2.5 mm2 and 4 mm options
- Additional feed-in options available in each cross section
- 2, 6, 12, or 18 terminal points
- Testing option for all common test probes
Phoenix Contact IC Industrial Cabinet Connectivity PTFIX NPL Press Release