The use of Phoenix Contact’s HEAVYPORT, also referred to as a programming port, allows software modifications to be made without opening the control panel door. The protected port eliminates downtime resulting from opening any enclosure and reduces risk from exposure to environmental conditions.
- Provides an access point for software modifications without the need to open the control cabinet door.
- Eliminates downtime resulting from the extra safety procedures that would be required to open the enclosure.
- Reduces the risk of damage that could occur to the internal components of the enclosure by minimizing the exposure to environmental conditions.
- Eliminates risk of arc flash and additional safety concerns that would be associated with opening a panel door in a harsh environment.
- Safely provides power to laptop during long updates.
- Custom configurations are available through the Phoenix Contact Solution Center.